Nothing compares to the feeling you get when you brighten someone else’s day with a random act of kindness.
This simple gesture has an immeasurable value. Kindness is contagious, and research has shown that the positive effects of kindness are experienced by everyone who witnesses the act, creating a domino effect that improves dozens of people’s day.
Feel Good February is a movement dedicated to this feeling. It’s committed to inspiring and reminding the community to share their happiness and initiate random acts of kindness.
Through this selfless generosity and giving, we have the chance to make a difference in someone’s life, improve our own mental wellbeing and health, and create an inclusive community where everyone feels like they belong.
In support of Feel Good February, we asked our staff one simple question: “How will you share kindness this Feel Good February?”
EPIC Assist’s acts of kindness
- Be spontaneous
- Write positive sticky notes
- Take my mum out for breakfast
- Thank someone I appreciate
- Smile at strangers
- Tell my family that I love them
- Help my siblings with their homework
- Cook a family dinner for my housemates
- Pick up litter on my morning walks
- Refill the lolly jar at my work
- Hold open doors for people
- Be more patient
- Donate blankets for wildlife impacted by bushfires
- Pay for someone’s morning coffee
- Lend a friend my favourite book
- Bring cakes in for my co-workers
- Donate my old clothes
- Walk my neighbour’s dog
- Listen and empathise
We’d love to hear what you will be doing this Feel Good February to share kindness with your community – share them with us on Facebook!