If you’re looking for a rewarding job that makes a real and lasting difference to the lives of people with disability, EPIC could be that place for you.
We believe everyone has the right to work, and our goal is helping people with disability find and keep jobs they love. We are contributing to levelling the playing field for people with disability, and making sure they have the same opportunities as anyone else.
But we can’t achieve that goal without passionate and driven people on our team.
If you want the satisfaction of knowing your job is making a difference in people’s lives, and working towards creating a fair and equal society, we’d like to hear from you.
What can you expect?
- A strong focus on work/life balance
- A culture where people are encouraged to ask questions and grow to their greatest potential
- A respectful culture in which EPIC Behaviours dictate how our staff treat one another
- A workplace that ‘walks the talk’ – 1 in 3 of our employees have lived experience with disability
- Support during tough times. Our Employee Assistance Program (confidential counselling service) is available 24 hours a day to employees and immediate family members
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Reflective time (1/2 hour per fortnight).
- Generous salary packaging arrangements, exclusive to not-for-profit organisations
- Superannuation co-contribution of up to $1500
- Superannuation which increases based on length of service
- Pro rata long service leave after 5 years
- Negotiated Enterprise Agreement – every 3 years
- 8.3% discount on Medibank Private Health Cover for employees and their family
- Employer funded Weight Watchers and Quit Smoking programs
- Free flu shot.
EPIC welcomes everyone
EPIC celebrates diversity in all its forms, and our work environment is inclusive. As we develop our workforce, our objective is to have a varied team of experienced and talented staff to learn from.
If you require any support or adjustments prior to interviews, please contact our Human Resources Department on (07) 3857 5085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our current vacancies