If you’re looking for a rewarding job that makes a real and lasting difference to the lives of people with disability, EPIC is the place for you.
We believe everyone has the right to work, and our goal is to help people with disability find and keep jobs they love. We are contributing to levelling the playing field for people with disability and making sure they have the same opportunities as anyone else.
But we can’t achieve that goal without passionate and driven people on our team.
If you want the satisfaction of knowing your job is making a difference in people’s lives and working towards creating a fair and equal society, we’d like to hear from you. View our current job vacancies and apply directly online through SEEK.
Every day you work at EPIC you are making a difference in the lives of people with disability.
We are a not-for-profit organisation which allows us to remain true to our core values and ensure our job seekers always come first.
As a valued member of the EPIC team, you will also enjoy:
- a strong focus on work/life balance
- a culture where people are encouraged to ask questions and grow to their greatest potential
- a respectful culture in which EPIC Behaviours dictate how our staff treat one another
- leaders who value your contribution and share your commitment to achieving positive results
- a workplace that ‘walks the talk’ – 1 in 3 of our employees have lived experience with disability
- professional development and training opportunities
- reflective time (1/2 hour per fortnight).
How your job changes lives
Every day, we’re transforming dreams into a reality. Your work has the potential to change the lives of people with disability and their families, local businesses, and communities. This is how your job makes a difference.
- Generous salary packaging arrangements, exclusive to not-for-profit organisations
- Superannuation co-contribution of up to $1500
- Superannuation which increases based on length of service
- Support during tough times. Our Employee Assistance Program (confidential counselling service) is available 24 hours a day to employees and immediate family members
- Pro-rata long service leave after five years
- Negotiated Enterprise Agreement – every three years
- 8.3% discount on Medibank Private Health Cover for employees and their family
- Monthly team building allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Birthday leave and allowance
- Free flu shot.
EPIC celebrates diversity in all its forms – race, age, gender, religion, sexuality, disability – and our work environment is inclusive. As we develop our workforce, our objective is to have a varied team of experienced and talented staff to learn from.
We employ hundreds of staff across our footprint and we always strive to lead by example with our hiring practices. We aim to exceed the industry standards of diversity and inclusion to demonstrate diversity is good for everyone.
If you require any support or adjustments prior to interviews, please contact our People Experience Department on (07) 3857 5085 or email email@example.com.
At EPIC, we employ a number of job roles across Disability Employment Services (DES), NDIS support coordination, mental health, sales, corporate services, continuous improvement, and marketing.
We have service centres located across Queensland, Northern New South Wales, and Tasmania.
View our current opportunities to find the right role for you.
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of people with disability and mental health conditions? Complete your mental health student placement with EPIC Assist and help us change lives.
You’re eligible for a mental health student placement with EPIC if you are a tertiary or further education student completing a credited placement.
We can offer student placements to students in the following disciplines:
- Mental health
- Social work
- Human services
- Behavioural sciences
Get in touch today
"*" indicates required fields
What’s your ‘why’?
In this video, our staff members share their why – the reason they come to work every day. Whether it’s having lived experience of disability or believing in the power of inclusive communities, our staff are passionate about the work they do.