EPIC’s Community Grants program provides financial assistance to organisations who create opportunities and welcome people with disability.
The grant recipients for round 4 represent the diverse community that EPIC supports.
All of the well deserving organisations have one thing in common- they add value to the lives of people with disability.
EPIC is proud to be supporting the following organisations:
- Lives Lived Well Caboolture
- Deception Bay Neighbourhood Centre
- Sherwood Neighbourhood Centre
- Logan East Community Centre (LECNA)
- Woodridge State High School
- Evangelical Mission for Salvation International
- Brothers Jnr Rugby League Ipswich
- Nerang Neighbourhood Centre
Applications for round 5 are now open, closing 19th November 2019.
Head to our Community grants page to find out more information or to apply.