EPIC’s Community Grants program provides financial assistance to organisations who create opportunities and welcome people with disability.
The grant recipients for round 3 represent the diverse community that EPIC supports. These include rehabilitation and exercise programs, theatre and comedy shows, and horticultural studies, to name a few.
All of the well deserving organisations have one thing in common- they add value to the lives of people with disability.
EPIC is proud to be supporting the following 12 organisations located from Cairns to Hobart:
- Tropical Arts Association Inc.
- Bundaberg Athletics Club Inc.
- Bay Side Transformations
- Maroochy Neighbourhood Centre Inc.
- Cystic Fibrosis Queensland Limited
- Peninsular Developmental Riding Centre Inc.
- Cartmill Community Centre Burpengary Riding for Disabled Association Inc.
- Abilities Plus – Learning By Doing Group Inc.
- Retreat for Kids Inc.
- Riding for the Disabled (NSW) Ballina & District
- Larry Laughs Out Loud
- Cystic Fibrosis Tasmania
Applications for round 4 are now open, closing 26th August 2019.
Head to our Community grants page to find out more information or to apply.