You have the right to decide what services you receive, and when. You can choose:
- where and when you meet with EPIC during business hours
- how you’d like to receive communication from EPIC
- who your Employment Consultant is
- what activities you complete that will contribute to reaching your goals
- what information is shared with potential employers.
At EPIC we understand a ‘one size fits all’ approach doesn’t work. We take the time to get to know your individual talents, skills and personality. If you need some training to reach your goals, we’ll help organise it. And when you’re ready, we’ll help you find a job that you’re proud of.
“I always feel respected, understood and supported at EPIC. My limitations are taken into account without taking away from my goals, abilities, strengths and determination. I appreciate that a lot. It’s something that was missing from my previous provider.” – Sky, Upper Mount Gravatt