- MORE Inc. was established to provide recreational services for people with disability
- MORE Inc. received Australian Government funding to create an employment service to get people with disability into open employment.
- MORE was renamed EPIC Employment Service Inc. and became an incorporated body. At this point, EPIC’s team consisted of CEO Nick Litrus and three staff members working out of a small office on Brisbane’s Northside
- EPIC worked with the Mercy Centre to transition sheltered workshop employees into open employment.
- EPIC opened New Zealand offices in Christchurch and Dunedin.
2010 and beyond!
- Became Australia’s first Disability Confident Recruiter through Australian Network on Disability
- EPIC Slovakia, Scotland and Czech Republic was created
- EPIC’s registered training organisation EPIC Education Assist was created
- EPIC’s mental health team was created
- EPIC Employment Service Inc. was renamed to EPIC Assist, and the organisation underwent a branding transformation
- In line with the NDIS rollout, EPIC began offering work preparation in real workplaces in Tasmania, Melbourne, Bundaberg and Lismore
- EPIC expanded its service offerings to include workplace training (disability awareness, autism awareness, mental health training), web and digital design services
- EPIC’s volunteer program commenced.