The CHCCSS00098 Individual Support – Disability Skill Set qualification will prepare graduates for more senior roles, and further study at a higher level.
What will I learn?
This course is designed to teach you how to:
- facilitate the empowerment of people with disabilities
- support community participation and social inclusion
- support independence and wellbeing
- provide individual support
- provide skills development
- follow person-centred behaviour supports.
Your learning will be enhanced through the use of a simulated training room to allow you to practice your retail skills. The course may include practical placements, ensuring you experience the workplace hands on. Find out more in the units section.