Our friendly Support Coordinators across Tasmania and in Brisbane will assist you to navigate the NDIS, take control of your funding, explore your options, and optimise your NDIS package. We work together with you to understand the goals in your NDIS plan and why they are important to you.
What to expect
Our experienced Support Coordinators will guide you through support options available to you through your NDIS package, and work with you to utilise all areas of your plan.
We get to know you
We will listen to you about your choices and preferences to ensure your NDIS plan meets your lifestyle needs.
We will support you to reach your goals by:
- helping to identify and compare your options
- connecting you with a range of informal, community, mainstream and funded supports
- obtaining quotes from providers and negotiating service agreements
- helping to make options accessible by addressing barriers
- building your understanding of what to expect from providers
- helping you overcome challenges
- building your confidence and plan management skills
- preparing for your NDIS plan reviews
You’re in control
We’re here to support you in building the skills to organise your supports and direct your own life. You have the right to decide what services you receive, and when. We will work together to understand the goals of your NDIS plan and why they are important to you.
When considering how to best utilise your funding, we will take your personal circumstances into consideration, listen to you about how your supports and services will help you achieve your NDIS goals, if they are reasonably priced to suit your budget and works with your lifestyle.
EPIC’s experienced team of support coordinators will continue to check in with you once you have an action plan in place and make sure that you receive the support you need.
If your circumstances change and your plan requires a review, we’ll work with you to update your plan based on your current needs.
Meet our Support Coordinators
EPIC offers Support Coordination services across Tasmania and Brisbane.