You’re eligible for Disability Employment Services (DES) if you:
- have a disability, injury, mental health condition or health condition
- are over 14 years of age and are not yet retirement age
- can sustain work for at least 8 hours per week
- are not studying full time (unless you are a school student completing year 12)
- are not working your full employment benchmark hours
- are an Australian resident
- live in one of our service locations.
You don’t need to receive an income support payment (e.g. disability support pension) to be eligible for DES.