To connect with EPIC, you should:
- have a disability, injury or health condition
- not be studying full-time (unless you are in high school or university)
- want to work, and be willing to complete activities to become job-ready.
If you do not fit the above criteria, but you still want EPIC’s help to find a job, contact us for a chat. Everyone’s circumstances are unique, and we may still be able to work with you.
Who are some of the people EPIC helps to find work?
EPIC helps many different people find work, including:
- people who have been referred to us through Centrelink
- people who self-refer, and don’t come to us through Centrelink
- high school students needing support transitioning from school to work
- adults interested in completing a traineeship and apprenticeship
- people who would like to undertake courses, education and training
- people who have current NDIS plans.
If you are still unsure if you qualify, please give us a call or visit one of our offices to talk about your individual circumstances and how you can access our services.