We believe all people with disability have a right to meaningful employment and we will do whatever it takes to help you find a job you love.
We will listen to your goals and work with you to help you achieve them.
You’re eligible for Disability Employment Services (DES) if you:
- have a disability, injury, mental health condition or health condition
- are over 14 years of age and are not yet retirement age
- can sustain work for at least 8 hours per week
- are not studying full time (unless you are a secondary school student completing year 12)
- are not working your full employment benchmark hours
- are an Australian resident.
What you can expect from us
We know a ‘one size fits all’ approach doesn’t work. We’ll take the time to understand you as an individual and support you to find a job you’re proud of.
We also walk to the talk – one in six EPIC employees has a disability. We draw upon the insights of our staff with disability to greater understand and meet the needs of our job seekers.
We invest in you
EPIC is not-for-profit, which means we reinvest our surpluses into supporting our job seekers.
We provide you with on-the-job support once you are employed, working alongside you in your workplace for as long as you need us- that could be six months, a year or longer. We provide specialised mental health support, if you need it.
We’re here for you, and for the long run.
Get started with EPIC today
It’s easy to choose EPIC.
Whether you’re transferring from another employment provider, or are new to disability employment services, we can help you through the process. Send us a message below or call us on 13 EPIC (13 37 42) – we’d love to assist you!
"*" indicates required fields