Our teams in Bundaberg, Childers, Gin Gin and Biggenden support people with disability to find and keep a job they love. As disability employment specialists, we listen to your goals and work with you to help you achieve them. We offer holistic support, helping to build your confidence and develop the skills you need to find and maintain work.
“The staff at EPIC are so amazing in everything they do for people. They try their hardest to help you and they are so nice when you meet with them.” – Jarred, Bundaberg
When you come to EPIC, we will:
- discover your interests, strengths and talents, and find out what job you would like
- develop and regularly review your personalised Job Plan
- provide a list of activities for you to choose from, that will help you reach your goals
- identify your skill gaps and offer you nationally recognised training through our Registered Training Organisation (RTO) EPIC Education Assist
- connect you with like-minded employers who align with your career goals
- support you on-the-job in your workplace for as long as you need us- that could be a month, a year or longer.
Meet our team
Our teams will help you build work skills and life skills you need for a job. Our relationship with you is based on respect and equality: we will work hard to find the right job for you, while you will work hard to get ready for a job. Meet our Bundaberg team.
Our success stories
We know what it takes to help people with disability find a job they will succeed in. We take the time to understand the needs of our businesses in Wide Bay Burnett and understand their unique needs. We then identify job seekers who meet those needs and provide ongoing support to the employee and employer to make sure the placement is successful for the long-term.
“EPIC are professional, helpful and informative. I really like that they come into the shop to see how both the employee and employer are going.” – Bundaberg Bike Wreckers
We love to give back to our community. Our goal is to build strong communities which value and welcome people with disability. We’ve achieved this by working with groups and organisations in Wide Bay Burnett, who help create inclusive communities for people with disability and mental illness. If you are a community group or organisation who would benefit from partnering with EPIC, send an email to email@example.com.