At EPIC we are passionate about raising expectations for people with disability. Our Parramatta team offers a personalised service which helps job seekers with disability reach their employment goals. Our person-centred approach means that our job seekers don’t just find a job, they keep a job.
“The personal touch that EPIC have when they work with me is why I would recommend them so highly. The courtesy and kindness that they provide is amazing. EPIC genuinely want to see me have success.” – Lawrence
Our team know what it takes to find a job you love. We will:
- develop and regularly review your personalised Job Plan
- identify your skill gaps and offer you nationally recognised training through our Registered Training Organisation (RTO) EPIC Education Assist, or other RTOs
- support you to create a great resume, prepare job applications, practice interview skills and attend job interviews
- connect you with like-minded employers who align with your career goals
- support you on-the-job in your workplace until you no longer need us.
Our job seekers
We work with talented and skilled job seekers who are ready and willing to work. We have job seekers in Parramatta who are looking for the right opportunity to prove themselves.
“I have found EPIC to be completely different from other employment agencies. The staff are so genuine and nice and they always work really hard to make sure that we are happy with how things are going.” – Melina, Howards Storage World Pty Ltd
To find out more about the skilled job seekers in your area, give us a call on 13EPIC.
We love to give back to our community. Our goal is to build strong communities which value and welcome people with disability and mental illness. We’ve achieved this by working with groups and organisations in Central Western Sydney, who help create inclusive communities for people with disability. If you are a community group or organisation who would benefit from partnering with EPIC, send an email to email@example.com.