Too often, people with disability are underestimated and are not expected to achieve highly in our society. Our EPIC teams in Byron Bay, Ballina, Lismore, Evans Head, Kyogle and Casino are helping raise the expectations for people with disability and mental illness, finding them jobs in their community and supporting them in that job until they no longer need us.
“My Employment Consultant is approachable, kind and helpful. She is responsive and doesn’t treat me like a number.” – Phillip
At EPIC we don’t just find jobs for people, we are committed to helping them keep a job. We are experts in disability employment services. When you join EPIC we will:
- provide a list of activities for you to choose from, that will help you reach your goals
- identify your skill gaps and assist you to enrol in training to diversify and extend your skillset
- support you to create a great resume, prepare job applications, practice interview skills and attend job interviews
- connect you with like-minded employers who align with your career goals
- support you on-the-job in your workplace for as long as you need us- that could be a month, a year or longer.
Our success stories
We believe all people with disability have a right to meaningful employment and we will do whatever it takes to help you find a job you love. Our Northern Rivers team are experts at matching our job seekers with a job they love and then providing on-going support until they no longer need it.
We love to give back to our community. Our goal is to build strong communities which value and welcome people with disability and mental illness. We’ve achieved this by working with groups and organisations in the Northern Rivers area, who help create inclusive communities for people with disability. If you are a community group or organisation who would benefit from partnering with EPIC, send an email to email@example.com.
Our job seekers
Our EPIC teams in the Northern Rivers area can help you find job-ready employees who will bring valuable new perspectives and a competitive advantage to your business.
“EPIC were really good to deal with, they were helpful and they provided a lot of help after we hired our new employees to help both the people they were working with, and our business.” – Larry, Redline Coaches Pty. Ltd.
To find out more about our disability employment services the skilled job seekers in your area, give us a call on 13EPIC.