Our EPIC teams in Monash support people with disability and mental illness to find and keep a job they love. We listen to your goals and work with you to help you achieve them. When you come to our office we offer holistic support, to ensure you have the confidence and skills needed to find your dream job.
“EPIC staff genuinely want to provide help so they’re job seekers get a job they love. They helped me work on my strengths as well as helping me push through any of my weaknesses.” – David
Our relationship with you is based on respect and equality: we will work hard to find you a job, while you work hard to become job ready. We will:
- discover your interests, strengths and talents, and find out what job you would like
- develop and regularly review your personalised Job Plan
- explain your responsibilities in your journey towards employment
- provide a list of activities for you to choose from, that will help you reach your goals
- connect you with like-minded employers who align with your career goals
- support you on-the-job in your workplace for as long as you need us – that could be a month, a year or longer.
We love to give back to our community. Our goal is to build strong communities which value and welcome people with disability and mental illness. We’ve achieved this by working with groups and organisations in Monash, who help create inclusive communities for people with disability. If you are a community group or organisation who would benefit from partnering with EPIC, send an email to email@example.com.