Our EPIC teams in Ringwood, Boronia and Rowville provide a personalised service to help people with disability and mental illness achieve their employment goals. We will support you throughout your employment journey until you no longer need us – that could be a month, a year or longer.
“EPIC has been so understanding of my personal needs. They understand my abilities and my skills gaps and we have found a job that suits me perfectly. I cannot speak highly enough of them.” – Jason
When you come to EPIC we will:
- discover your interests, strengths and talents
- develop and regularly review your personalised Job Plan
- provide a list of activities for you to choose from, that will help you reach your goals
- identify your skill gaps and offer you nationally recognised training
- match your skills and capabilities to the right role
- introduce you with like-minded employers who align with your career goals.
We love to give back to our community. Our goal is to build strong communities which value and welcome people with disability and mental illness. We’ve achieved this by working with groups and organisations in Maroondah, who help create inclusive communities for people with disability. If you are a community group or organisation who would benefit from partnering with EPIC, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.