At EPIC we believe everyone has a right to meaningful employment. That’s why we’re creating opportunities for people with disability and mental illness all over Australia, and now we’ve opened new offices in Camden and Campbelltown!
“The staff at EPIC are very professional and will bend over backwards to help me. They show an interest in what I want to do and what I want to accomplish.” – Robert
Our teams provide a personalised service to help people with disability achieve their employment goals. We support you throughout your employment journey until our assistance is no longer needed. When you join EPIC we will:
- discover your interests, strengths and talents, and find out what job you would like
- develop and regularly review your personalised Job Plan
- explain your responsibilities in your journey towards employment
- identify your skill gaps and offer you nationally recognised training through our Registered Training Organisation (RTO) EPIC Education Assist, or other RTOs
- connect you with like-minded employers who align with your career goals
- support you on-the-job in your workplace for as long as you need us- that could be a month, a year or longer.
Our job seekers
We work with a number of job seekers in a range of industries in the Macarthur area. We understand how important it is for a business to find the right person for the job, and we’ll work hard to create a great match. We support employees on-the-job for as long as they need us, ensuring a smooth transition for everyone.
“I’ve used EPIC for years and I think it is nice that I can help people that need a job, and EPIC are always able to find nice people to work for me. They often go above and beyond with what they do.” – Mark, Spot Productions
To find out more about the skilled job seekers in your area, give us a call on 13EPIC.
We love to give back to our community. Our goal is to build strong communities which value and welcome people with disability and mental illness. We’ve achieved this by working with groups and organisations in Macarthur, who help create inclusive communities for people with disability. If you are a community group or organisation who would benefit from partnering with EPIC, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.