We know what it takes to find you a job you’ll love – each year we help thousands of people with disability find and maintain employment. Our team take the time to get to know our job seekers so they not only find a great job, the stay there for the long-term.
“My EPIC Employment Consultant is perfect. They understand my needs and limitation and have gone out of their way to help me succeed.” – EPIC Logan Job Seeker
Our Logan team will help you build work skills and life skills you need for a job. EPIC’s relationship with our job seekers is based on respect and equality: we will work hard to find the right job for you, while you will work hard to get ready for a job. When you come to EPIC we will:
- discover your interests, strengths and talents, and find out what job you would like
- identify your skill gaps and offer you nationally recognised training through our Registered Training Organisation (RTO) EPIC Education Assist, or other RTOs
- support you to create a great resume, prepare job applications, practice interview skills and attend job interviews
- assist you to travel to and from your workplace, purchase appropriate work clothes, and adjust your workplace to suit your needs
- connect you with like-minded employers who align with your career goals
- support you on-the-job in your workplace for as long as you need us- that could be a month, a year or longer
Our success stories
We work with both businesses and job seekers to ensure we place our job seekers in jobs they will thrive in. As a result, more and more businesses in Logan are realising the benefits of a diverse workforce.
We love to give back to our community. Our goal is to build strong communities which value and welcome people with disability and mental illness. We’ve achieved this by working with groups and organisations in the Logan area, who help create inclusive communities for people with disability. If you are a community group or organisation who would benefit from partnering with EPIC, send an email to email@example.com.