Our EPIC Launceston team provides a personalised service to help job seekers with disability achieve their employment goals. We offer a holistic approach, helping to build your confidence and the job skills you need to find and keep a job.
“I have found that, compared to any other agency that we have been to, EPIC has helped Melinda the most. They have given her a lot of recommendations for support groups, sporting clubs and workshops that she can take part in, which she is very excited about. I think it is good that they aren’t just there to look for a job, but also to provide support”. – EPIC parent
When you come to EPIC we spend time getting to know you, your interests and your strengths. Our relationship is based on respect and equality: we will work hard to find the right job for you, while you will work hard to get ready for a job. We will:
- develop and regularly review your personalised Job Plan
- provide a list of activities for you to choose from, that will help you reach your goals
- support you to create a great resume, prepare job applications, practice interview skills and attend job interviews
- connect you with like-minded employers who align with your career goals
- support you on-the-job in your workplace for as long as you need us- that could be a month, a year or longer.
Our success stories
EPIC Launceston are experts at matching job seekers to jobs they love. We met with businesses in the local area, and connect their needs with the goals and skills of our job seekers. The result is success for all – job seekers, employers and the community.
We love to give back to our community. Our goal is to build strong communities which value and welcome people with disability and mental illness. We’ve achieved this by working with groups and organisations in Launceston, who help create inclusive communities for people with disability. If you are a community group or organisation who would benefit from partnering with EPIC, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.