EPIC has been helping people with disability find and maintain work for over 30 years. Our teams in Ipswich are experts in disability employment services. We know what it takes to help you find a job you’ll love – each year our disability employment services help thousands of people find and maintain employment.
“I can’t speak more highly about EPIC. I have recommended them to everyone that I know. Since working with them, I have been in such a better place mentally and physically.” – Rachael
We know what it takes to get you a job you’ll love. We will offer personalised support, helping to build your confidence and develop the skills you need to find and maintain work. We will:
- discover your interests, strengths and talents, and find out what job you would like
- develop and regularly review your personalised Job Plan
- explain your responsibilities in your journey towards employment
- provide a list of activities for you to choose from, that will help you reach your goals
- connect you with like-minded employers who align with your career goals
- support you on-the-job in your workplace for as long as you need us – that could be a month, a year or longer.
Our job seekers
Your workforce should represent the community and customers you serve. Hiring people with disability helps businesses understand the needs of clients with disability, broadening your customer base and increasing customer loyalty.
Our Ipswich disability employment services make it easy to kickstart your inclusive employment journey and cornerstone your corporate social responsibility strategy. We have a number of skilled job seekers in Ipswich waiting for the right opportunity to prove themselves.
To find out more about the skilled job seekers in your area, give us a call on 13EPIC.
We love to give back to our community. Our goal is to build strong communities which value and welcome people with disability and mental illness. We’ve achieved this by working with groups and organisations in Ipswich who help create inclusive communities for people with disability. If you are a community group or organisation who would benefit from partnering with EPIC, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Ipswich site is located in fully accessible corporate site, with a lift, disabled bathrooms and disabled parking.