EPIC Assist Hobart and Sorell offer personalised and holistic support to job seekers with disability to help them secure meaningful employment. Our team knows what it takes to find you a job you love – each year EPIC’s disability employment services helps thousands of people find and maintain employment.
“The assistance that I have been given by the local office has been exceptional. I have never been treated so fairly. I have had my story listened to and the service is tailored to my needs. Thank you EPIC.” – EPIC Hobart job seeker
At EPIC our relationship with our job seekers is based on respect and equality: we will work hard to find you a job, while you work hard to become job ready. When you come to EPIC we will:
- give you the opportunity to choose an Employment Consultant to work closely with
- discover your interests, strengths and talents, and find out what job you would like
- develop and regularly review your personalised Job Plan
- identify your skill gaps and offer you nationally recognised training
- connect you with like-minded employers who align with your career goals
- support you on-the-job in your workplace for as long as you need us.
Our job seekers
Your workforce should represent the community and customers you serve. Hiring people with disability helps businesses understand the needs of clients with disability and mental illness, broadening your customer base and increasing customer loyalty. We have a number of skilled job seekers in Hobart who are waiting for the right opportunity to prove themselves. To find out more about our disability employment services, call (03) 6224 6215.
We love to give back to our community. Our goal is to build strong communities which value and welcome people with disability and mental illness. We’ve achieved this by working with groups and organisations in Hobart, who help create inclusive communities for people with disability. If you are a community group or organisation who would benefit from partnering with EPIC, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.