At EPIC Fraser Coast we offer a holistic service to ensure our job seekers not only get a job, but they also keep a job. Our disability employment service teams in Maryborough, Hervey Bay, Gayndah, Mundubbera, and Eidsvold know what it takes to find you a job you love. We take the time to listen to your goals and will work hard to ensure you have the tools to achieve them.
The people at EPIC are fantastic, they will take the time to listen to you. – Reginald, Maryborough.
When you come to EPIC’s disability employment services in Fraser Coast we will:
- introduce you to the EPIC team who will all be involved in supporting you to reach your goals
- give you the opportunity to choose an Employment Consultant to work closely with
- discover your interests, strengths and talents, and find out what job you would like
- develop and regularly review your personalised Job Plan
- connect you with like-minded employers who align with your career goals
- support you on-the-job in your workplace for as long as you need us- that could be a month, a year or longer.
Meet our team
Our teams in Maryborough and Hervey Bay service our outreach and part-time sites in Gayndah and Mundubbera. Our teams are passionate about raising the expectations for people with disability and they work hard to create meaningful connections for people with disability in their communities.
My EPIC consultant has personally taken me out and introduced me to potential employers and gives me job leads. It’s really helped build my confidence. – Anthony, Hervey Bay.
Our success stories
We believe in creating sustainable job matches. We work with talented and skilled job seekers who are ready and willing to work. Once we have identified their goals, we work hard to find employers that align with their career goals and aspirations. We have found that this leads to success for all – the business, the job seeker and the community.
The Maryborough team are exceptionally good at their work; very nice, very caring and I am so pleased and happy that I go to EPIC. – Kathryn, Maryborough.
We love to give back to our community. Our goal is to build strong communities which value and welcome people with disability. We’ve achieved this by working with groups and organisations in Fraser Coast, who help create inclusive communities for people with disability and mental illness. If you are a community group or organisation who would benefit from partnering with EPIC, send an email to email@example.com.