Our EPIC teams in Grafton and Yamba know what it takes to help people with disability find jobs they love. Each year we help thousands of people find and maintain employment across our disability employment services along the east coast of Australia. We don’t just help people find jobs, we are committed to helping them keep their job.
“EPIC are helpful and don’t act like a business. They give me a lot of support in finding a job and accessing the service, compared to other service providers. I am given options and information regarding where to find jobs. When it comes to interviews they are more than willing to come along and support me.” – James
When you come to EPIC we take the time to understand your needs and goals and work with you to make sure you achieve them. When you join EPIC’s disability employment services we will:
- develop and regularly review your personalised Job Plan
- explain your responsibilities in your journey towards employment
- provide a list of activities for you to choose from, that will help you reach your goals
- support you to create a great resume, prepare job applications, practice interview skills and attend job interviews
- connect you with like-minded employers who align with your career goals
- support you on-the-job in your workplace for as long as you need us – that could be a month, a year or longer.
Our job seekers
Our team take the time to understand the businesses we work with and their unique needs. We identify job seekers who meet those needs and provide ongoing support to the employee and employer to make sure the placement is successful.
“EPIC are really helpful and the people that they provide for us do a really good job. They clients are all friendly and are willing to learn and take on responsibility.” – Pacetech Tyres.
To find out more about the skilled job seekers in your area, give us a call on 13EPIC.
We love to give back to our community. Our goal is to build strong communities which value and welcome people with disability and mental illness. We’ve achieved this by working with groups and organisations in Yamba and Grafton, who help create inclusive communities for people with disability. If you are a community group or organisation who would benefit from partnering with EPIC, send an email to email@example.com.