Our team in Burnie know what it takes to find people with disability a job they love. We offer services through Disability Employment Services and National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
When you connect with EPIC’s disability employment services we take the time to identify your needs and aspirations. We then work with you to ensure you are on the right path to employment. We will:
- discover your interests, strengths and talent
- develop and regularly review your personalised Job Plan
- explain your responsibilities in your journey towards employment
- support you to create a great resume, prepare job applications, practice interview skills and attend job interviews
- connect you with like-minded employers who align with your career goals
- support you on-the-job in your workplace for as long as you need us- that could be a month, a year or longer.
Through the NDIS, we deliver our work preparation training in real workplaces. This means you will get the skills you need for paid employment in a real-world setting, not an imitation workplace. When you are ready to transition into paid work, you’ll have the knowledge, skills and confidence you need to succeed.
“EPIC, on my first meeting with them, sat me down and listened to my story. They wanted to know where I had been and where I was hoping to get to. It was a warm and welcoming experience.” – EPIC Burnie job seeker
We take the time to get to know your individual talents, skills and personality. If you need some training to reach your goals, we’ll help you organise it. And when you’re ready, we’ll help you find a job you are proud of.
Our success stories
Our team work hard to match the right person with the right role. We have a number of connections with businesses in Burnie and strive to place our job seekers in businesses which match their talents and ambitions.
We love to give back to our community. Our goal is to build strong communities which value and welcome people with disability and mental illness. We’ve achieved this by working with groups and organisations in Burnie, who help create inclusive communities for people with disability. If you are a community group or organisation who would benefit from partnering with EPIC, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.