If you do not want to, or if you are not able to, access our services through the Disability Employment Services program you can still access our services.
We will support you to make sure you’re ready for work, and we’ll help you find a job that you love.
Almost 1 in 5 job seekers we support in this way are on the autism spectrum. More than half of those we place in employment are still in their job after the first year.
To access our services you should:
- have a disability, injury or health condition
- not be studying full-time (unless you are in high school)
- want to work, and be willing to complete activities to become job-ready.
How EPIC can help
We will provide the support you need at every stage of your employment journey. We can help you with:
- volunteering opportunities
- work preparation training
- practice interviews and industry testing opportunities
- organising workplace adjustments to suit your needs
- educating your employer about your needs and how best to support you.
Find out more about what EPIC will do to help you find and keep a job you love.
How to access our services
If you would like to find out more about becoming a job seeker with EPIC contact us today. We will work with you to make sure you are eligible to receive our services.
Once you join EPIC, we will introduce you to the EPIC team who will all be involved in supporting you to reach your goals. You will have the opportunity to choose an Employment Consultant to work closely with.
We will then help you find a job you love and support you in your workplace until you no longer need us.