Find a job
Recruit Assist works with people who are unable to access Disability Employment Services (DES), or have chosen not to.
Hire a person with disability
By employing a person with disability, your business can experience competitive advantage through the power of a diverse workforce.
How Recruit Assist is different to DES
A number of job seekers with disability are unable to access Disability Employment Services (DES), or otherwise choose not to. Recruit Assist was created to provide these job seekers with the support they need to find work, and ensure they don’t fall through the gaps. The majority of job seekers who access Recruit Assist are on the autism spectrum. EPIC can provide you with the support you need at all stages of your employment journey, including:
- volunteering opportunities
- work preparation training
- practice interviews and role-play scenarios
- organising workplace adjustments to suit your needs
- educating your employer in your needs and how best to support you.