Looking for Employees?
EPIC Recruit Assist has the solution for employers who wish to:
- Find the ‘Hidden Talent Pool’ of highly skilled individuals
- Meet diversity and inclusive employment plans/goals
- Gain a competitive edge in recruitment and retention
- Remove the ‘fear’ of hiring an employee with a disability
- Recruit talented, qualified and job ready staff
Our Recruitment Consultants work with clients to prepare them for employment. Our Business Development Managers are specialised in the industries they serve and draw on their established personal and professional networks and their membership of industry bodies to select great people for contract and permanent jobs across Australia.
What to expect
- A collaborative approach. We work with you to find the ideal qualities and skills desired for available roles etc.
- The right employee for you. We consider the passions, goals, skills and experience of our clients, to ensure they best match your business and the position available.
- Focus on long-term, sustainable outcomes. We aim to find the best match for employers, businesses and clients and provide ongoing support pre- and post-placement.
EPIC Recruit Assist will:
- Provide career/behavioural assessments of clients
- Provide mentoring for clients to enhance employability
- Bring potential opportunities directly to you
- Match job requirements to our existing pool of clients; providing you with a shortlist of suitable clients
EPIC recognises the importance of getting to know businesses before considering suitable clients for the role(s).
Education and Training
EPIC’s Disability Awareness Workshops can greatly benefit any business, organisation, group or individual who requires greater knowledge and understanding of disability. The workshops can help organisations create a disability-confident culture within the workplace, embracing diversity and inclusiveness.
Invite Change and Realise What’s Possible!