Why choose EPIC Business Assist?
- By using EPIC Business Assist, you’re contributing to providing meaningful employment and professional development for bookkeepers who have a disability.
- A flat monthly rate quoted means no surprises.
- Our staff are accessible and respond quickly.
- We provide fortnightly/monthly collection and delivery of documents if required.
- Our staff take the time to fully understand your business needs.
Business Activity Statements (BAS)
We are a registered BAS Agent with the Tax Practitioners Board. We perform BAS preparation and lodgement services of the standard required by the ATO and ensure deadlines are met.Free quote
Cash Flow Management
Maximising efficiency by assisting with accounts receivable, accounts payable, invoicing and chasing overdue accounts.Free quote
We ensure through best practices your Bank, credit card and other relevant accounts match data recorded in the accounting software. Reconciliation is the key process used to determine whether the money leaving an account matches the amount spent, ensuring the two values are balanced at the end of the recording period.Free quote
Monthly, quarterly and annual reports including Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Payroll reports as required. Other reports such as Sales Analysis, Cash Flow and Cost Analysis can be produced to suit your business needs.Free quote
Processing of employee timesheets and pays weekly, fortnightly or monthly as required. Along with generation of payslips, Superannuation and PAYG Summaries services are available.Free quote
Accounting Software Support
Assistance, advice and support with setup and general enquiries relating to MYOB, Xero and Quickbooks.Free quote