If you aspire to support and assist people within your community and possess a desire to become involved with a not-for-profit organisation, there is great potential for you to grow and establish your chosen career at EPIC.
Working for EPIC will give you access to a range of benefits not found elsewhere. We care for our employees and encourage a healthy work/life balance, promote career progression, provide a friendly work environment and support our staff to be the best they can be. Almost 40% of our employees have had more than 3 years of service with EPIC.
Our EPIC culture is ‘values-based’ and drives team behaviours and interactions with all stakeholders. Incorporating a performance and accountability focus, our ‘core values‘ are supported by agreed EPIC behaviours which means we have one set of rules for all employees.
If you desire to make a positive difference in people’s lives and are willing to learn the EPIC way, we want to hear from you.
We respect diversity in our people, in their ideas, work styles and perspectives to ensure we are representative of the community we serve. We actively encourage People with Disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, Mature Aged Workers and people from Cultural and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds to apply.
If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process, please contact our Human Resources Department on (07) 3857 5085 prior to any interviews.
All applicants must be willing to undergo a National Police Check and are also expected to obtain a Working with Children Check.
Some of our Staff Benefits include:
- A chance to change people’s lives everyday
- A culture where people are encouraged to ask questions and develop themselves to their maximum potential
- Negotiated Enterprise Agreement – every 3 years
- Superannuation increases based on length of service
- Superannuation co-contribution up to $1500
- Pro-rata long service leave after 5 years
- Corporate Medibank Private Health Cover 8.3% Discount – employees & family
- Annual staff development day
- Professional development & training
- Rostered day off and time off in-lieu (depending on job role)
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour confidential counselling – employees and immediate family members
- Employer funded Weight Watchers program
- Employer funded Quit Smoking
- Inoculation reimbursement (e.g. flu shots)
- Reflective time (1/2 hour per fortnight)
To start your career with us have a look at current opportunities or contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.Current Opportunities
If there are currently no suitable roles, please submit your resume for future consideration or think about volunteering with EPIC.